Welcome back to ACL Festival — live and in person! Not only are we celebrating our return to Zilker Park, but we’re also toasting our 20th anniversary! True to the Austin City Limits legacy, we have an incredibly diverse lineup on offer, from bona fide legends to tomorrow’s headliners. As a Platinum guest, you have front-row access to all of the action plus a ton more perks to make for an unforgettable weekend.
On this page, you’ll find everything you need to know about the Platinum program plus other important details about general health and safety policies. Please be sure to read through it and to send it to everyone in your group so they are also in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, there are instructions below on how to contact us with questions. This is a living document that will continue to be updated as information becomes available, so be sure to check back often! We can’t wait to see you in the park!
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
Health & Safety Guidelines
Platinum Wristband Pick-up
If your wristbands were not mailed to you and are at Will Call, you can pick them up at either Festival Box Office. Look for the VIP-Platinum Will Call line for expedited service.
Box Office West
- Location: On Andrew Zilker Rd just south of Barton Springs Rd
- Oct. 7, 12–7 pm
- Oct. 8, 11 am - 9 pm
- Oct. 9–10, 10 am–9 pm
Box Office East
- Location: Next to Zilkr on the Park Condominiums on Barton Springs Rd
- Oct. 8, 11 am - 9 pm
- Oct. 9–10, 10 am–9 pm
A government-issued ID is required to verify your order and pick up tickets.
Platinum Downtown Shuttle
Enjoy complimentary, roundtrip shuttle service between the JW Marriott and the Platinum West Entrance. Please note, masks are required on the shuttle.
- JW Marriott, 110 W. 2nd St
- Platinum West Entrance, 2389 Stratford Dr
- First shuttle departs downtown at 10:30 am
- Last shuttle leaves the Festival at 11 pm
All shuttles are available on a first-come, first-served basis — we appreciate your patience during peak hours! To make sure the shuttles stay operational, we will respectfully decline service to anyone who appears inebriated.
Click this link for tips on other methods to get to the Festival.
Platinum Entrances & Policies
Avoid the crowds and use the Platinum-only entrances into the Festival. Once inside, hop on a golf cart to be taken directly to the Platinum Lounge.
Platinum Entrance Locations
- Platinum East Entrance: To the right of the Barton Springs East gates. Look for directional signs pointing the way.
- Platinum West Entrance: 2839 Stratford Dr (at the entrance to the Austin Nature & Science Center)
Kids in Platinum
- Kids 10 and under are allowed in free with a ticketed adult.
- Limit of two children per adult.
- All children must check in with the Platinum concierge to receive a wristband and to record emergency contact information.
General Entry Tips
- Read through the entry requirements and have your documentation ready.
- Have your wristband on.
- Be prepared for bag check. See our policies for what is allowed in the Festival.
AT THE FESTIVAL
Intel Platinum Lounge
The Intel Platinum Lounge is your weekend HQ and is loaded with amenities to keep you refreshed and recharged.
- Platinum Parlor & Patio — Like the name implies, the Parlor, featuring décor by Four Hands Home and Loot, offers a relaxing spot for taking a load off. Enjoy a drink from the full-service bar, catch a set or the big game on the flatscreen TV, or watch all of the action on the Lady Bird Stage from the elevated outdoor patio. Please note, masks are required in the Parlor except while actively eating or drinking.
- Platinum Café— A comfortable spot to enjoy the all-day dining by Tim Love Catering. Please note, masks are required in the Parlor except while actively eating or drinking.
- Concierge— Our helpful staff are at your disposal to dispense everything from Festival info to sunscreen and wristband help. This is also where you can pick up your exclusive Platinum gift — one per person, please.
- Lockers & Mobile Chargers— Store your belongings with a complimentary locker, which comes with a mobile charger for juicing your device. Lockers measure 11” x 13.5” x 18” and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Spa and Salon Services— Need to knead the kinks out or a new ‘do? We have massage therapists providing chair and table massages. We also have hair, nail and glitter stylists to give you Insta-ready looks. Available daily until 7 pm.
All-inclusive Dining and Drinks
While ACL Festival is known for its well-curated food court, some of the best eating in the park is right here in Platinum! Renowned Chef Tim Love will provide a combination of prepared and made-to-order options all day, a rotating menu of dinner featuring his different restaurant concepts, plus late-night snacks for post-show noshing. The complete menus will be added early next week. See below for service times.
- Mezze in the Café: 11 am–2 pm
- Concessions in the Courtyard: 12–8 pm
- Grab & Go Snacks on the Patio: 11 am–8 pm
- Dinner in the Café: 5–8 pm
- Late Night Snacks in the Courtyard: 9–10:30 pm
You’ll also enjoy a variety of ways to quench your thirst with a generous array of beer, seltzer, wine, spirits, sodas and energy drinks. You’ll find a full-service bar in the Parlor and outside in the courtyard. Our friends at Amaro Montenegro will be serving up specialty cocktails from their Bar Monte, also in the courtyard.
Additionally, we’ll have beer, seltzer and water service in viewing areas at the Lady Bird, Honda, Miller Lite, T-Mobile and VRBO stages.
Check back soon for downloadable food and beverage menus.
Golf Cart Shuttle
Why walk when you can ride? Platinum guests enjoy complimentary golf cart shuttle service to virtually every corner of the park.
- Platinum East Entrance/T-Mobile Stage/VIP Grove
- Platinum West Entrance
- Intel Platinum Lounge
- Miller Lite Stage
- Honda Stage
- VRBO Stage
- No alcohol on board
- No standing or sitting on laps
- Keep your limbs inside the cart
By far one of the most popular perks of Platinum is access to fantastic stage viewing! We have exclusive spaces at six stages, and each includes beer, seltzer and water service. Please note, masks are required when social distancing is not possible.
- Lady Bird Stage — Access stage right via the Platinum Lounge
- Honda — Access stage left via the shuttle stop or from the GA field
- Miller Lite Stage — Access stage left via shuttle stop or from the GA field
- T-Mobile Stage — Access stage right from the GA field (a short walk from the shuttle stop)
- VRBO Stage — Access stage left via the GA field
- Tito’s Stage — New this year! Access stage left from the GA field (no golf cart shuttle stop for this stage)
All viewing areas are limited capacity and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
As if all of the above isn’t enough, we also have these fun additions for you:
- Access to VIP and GA+— Enjoy unfettered access to the VIP Groves and GA+ Hideaway. Both VIP Grove East and West boast a skydeck with fantastic views of the main stages. VIP Grove East also offers all-day drinks and complimentary dining provided by San Antonio’s Jason Dady. The GA+ Hideaway is located next to the VIP Grove East.
- Platinum gift— A special thank-you for our Platinum guests. This year’s package includes a 10 oz. YETI tumbler, fanny pack created by the artisans of Teysha and gift card to be used for official ACL Festival goods.
- Express service at the ACL Festival Store — The full selection of merchandise can be found at the main store across from the VRBO Stage. This expansive space is fully enclosed, air-conditioned and set up for a true retail experience. Platinum guests can enjoy express entry and checkout to get you in and out as quickly as possible. Look for the Express Entry & Checkout signs. Please note, masks are required inside the Store.
We are here to help you with any questions you may have. There are two ways to reach us:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or text 512-790-7101 — Monitored Sept. 30-Oct. 10